护士论坛_护士网_护理论坛_512华护士论坛_国际护士论坛_卫生人才网

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 4213|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【医学英语】问诊常用句子 [复制链接]

Rank: 17Rank: 17Rank: 17Rank: 17Rank: 17

护士币
2508 点
最后登录
2014-7-7
注册时间
2008-11-26
帖子
1008
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-11-26 20:39:00 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
•Hello.may (can) I help you? 您好,我可以帮您吗?
•What seems to be bothering you? 您觉得哪儿不舒服?
•Do you have a record? 您有病历吗?
•I`ll transfer you to the surgery department. 我给您转到外科去
•what`s wrong with you? 您怎么了?
•Sit down, please. 请坐
•When did the symptom begin ? 症状是什么时候开始的?
•Are you bring anything up when you cough? 咳嗽时有痰吗?
•Have you had any chills (chest pain)? 您有发冷(胸痛)吗?
•Have you ever coughed up blood 您咳血过吗?
•All right. Let me examine you. Would you mind taking off your coat? 好吧。我给您检查一下,您不介意脱掉外衣吧?
•Take a deep breath, please 请深呼吸
•I`ll take a white blood count and give you a x-ray examination. 我将给您做白细胞计数和胸片检查
•I`m sure it`s pneumonia. You should be admitted to the hospital. 我可以确定您得了肺炎,应当住院。
•How long have you been like this? 这种症状有多久了?
•When did you begin to notice these symptoms? 您什么时候发现这些症状的?
•What`s the trouble? 怎么啦?
•What`s your trouble? 你怎么啦?
•What`s the trouble with you? 你哪儿不舒服
•What`s troubling you? 你哪儿不舒服
•What`s your complaint? 你哪儿不舒服
•What`s bothering you? 你哪儿不舒服
•What can I do for you? 你哪儿不舒服吗?
•What`s up with you? 你生什么病了?
•What`s the matter with you? 你哪儿不舒服?
•Is there a sense of distension and numbness? 你有胀和麻木的感觉吗?
•When did the trouble start? 什么时候开始不舒服?
•When did the pain start? 什么时候开始痛的?
•When did it happen? 什么时候发生的?
•When did your diarrhea start? 你什么时候开始腹泻的?
•What kind of pain do you feel? 你觉得怎么个痛法?
•What kind of stool did you notce, watery or mucous? 你注意大便的样子了吗?是水样的还是粘液样?
•What did you vomit, food or blood? 你吐的是什么?食物还是血?
•What kind of treatment have you had? 你过去用什么方法治疗过?
•What about your heart? 你的心脏怎么样?
•What`s your stool like? 大便是什么样子?
•Where is your pain? 你觉得哪儿痛?
•Where does it hurt? 哪儿痛?
•What`s your appetite? 你的胃口怎么样?
•How`s your appetite those days? 近来食欲怎么样?
•How long have you been feeling like this? 你有这样感觉多长时间了?
•Have you been coughing and sneezing? 你是不是一直咳嗽和打喷嚏?
•Have you got a high fever? 你发烧吗?
•Any fever? 发烧吗?
•Have you got any chronic disease before? 你以前有过慢性病吗?
•Does it bleed often? 常出血吗?
•Do you feel short of breath? 你觉得气急吗?
•Do you feel pain after meals? 是饭后痛吗?
•Do you feel abdominal pain when you go to the toilet? 你去厕所时感到腹痛吗?
•Do you have a pain in your stomach? 你肚子痛吗?
•Do you have a cough? 你咳嗽吗?
•Do you remember how many times you went to the toilet? 你记得去过多少次厕所吗?
•Did you receive any treatment before you came to the hospital? 来医院前你接受过治疗吗?
•I`d like to listen to your chest. 我想听听你的胸部。
•I`d like to run a few tests. 我想给你做些检查。
•You must have a blood (sputum) test. 你需要验验血(痰)。
•You have the flu. 你得了流行感冒。
•You have got enteritis. 你得了肠炎。
•You have caught a chill. 你着凉了。
•You seem to have picked up some sort of infection. 你好象染上什么传染病了。
•When did you first notice it? 你什么时候感觉到的?
•What kind of pain is it? 怎样疼?
•Did you run any temperature? 你发过烧吗?
•Have you seen anybody about it? 你找医生看过吗?
•I think you need some examinations first. 我想您首先需要做一些检查。
•You`d better take an X-ray picture to see if there is a fracture. 你最好拍张X片子,看看有没有骨折。
•I`d like to give you an X-ray. 我想给你透视一下。
•The X-ray reveals a dislocation of your elbow. X光片显示你的肘关节脱位。
•I`ll give your some medicine. 我给您开点药。
•I`m afraid you have to receive an amputation. 恐怕你需要截肢。
•It is the only way to save your life. 这是挽救您生命的唯一办法。
•My diagnosis is that you have a malignant tumor osteogenic sarcoma. 我的诊断是您得了恶性骨肉瘤。
•The fractured leg must be kept in plaster. 必须把骨折的腿打上石膏。
•Open your mouth, please. 请张开嘴。
•It`s too worn out to be filled. 这颗牙坏得太历害了,无法补了。
•Have you ever had an injection of procaine(pencillin) before? 你以前打过普鲁卡因(青霉素)吗?
•Does it hurt when you eat anything sweet or sour? 你吃甜的或酸的东西时疼吗?
•I`ll be cleaning them now. let me know if it hurts. 我现在给你洗牙,疼就说一声。
•The wound hasn`t healed enough yet. 伤口还没完全愈合。
•You`ll have to wait for one more month, or they won`t fit properly. 你得再等一个月,要不然装上也不会合适。
•What kind of material do you prefer? 你想要什么材料的?

•Would you like to have a look at some of the samples? 你要看一看样品吗?
•You can try the gold-alloy ones. 你可以试一下合金的。
•You`ve got to come five times before the work can be finished. 你得来五次才能做好。
•Shall I fix you a plastic crown? 我给你装一个塑料牙套好吗?
•We`ll give you an X-ray to find out the condition of the root. 我们要给你拍一张X光片,看看牙根的情况。
•You`ll have to leave your old denture here. 你得把原先的假牙留下。
•You should leave your denture in your mouth all day. 你应该整天戴着你的假牙。
•How are your periods? Are they heavy? 你的月经怎么样?量多吗?
•Have you had any pain in this area during your menstruation? 你来月经时间时这一部位疼吗?
•How about your menstruation cycles? 你的经期准吗?
•Have you had any discomfort? 有什么不舒服吗?
•When was your last menstruation? 你上一次月经是什么时候?
•How long is your period usually? 通常你的月经周期多长?
•Have you had any bleeding, watery discharge or pain in your lower abdomen? 你有过阴道出血、水性分泌物以及下腹部疼痛的情况吗?

[ 本帖最后由 西西 于 2008-12-2 19:36 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

× 微信号:hushixuexi

Archiver|护士论坛是一个公益的、非营利性质的综合社区(QQ:1454717713) ( 粤ICP备10205123号-1 )  

GMT+8, 2024-12-24 04:06

Powered by Discuz! X2

© 2001-2011 Comsenz Inc.

回顶部