- 护士币
 - 206 点
 - 最后登录
 - 2013-12-31
 - 注册时间
 - 2008-11-29
 - 积分
 - 229
 - 帖子
 - 641
  
 
 
 
   
- 护士币
 - 206 点
 - 最后登录
 - 2013-12-31
 - 注册时间
 - 2008-11-29
 - 帖子
 - 641
  
 | 
The deathbed can lead people to speak with great honesty and, in many cases, humor. This is a list of 20 last words by famous people. 
人之将死,其言也真,有时候还会带点幽默。以下是20位名人的临终遗言。 
 
1. Pardon me, sir. I did not do it on purpose. 
1. 原谅我,先生。我不是故意这样做的。 
Said by: Queen Marie Antoinette after she accidentally stepped on the foot of her executioner as she went to the guillotine. 
出自: 玛丽·安托瓦内特王后,她上断头台的时候,不小心踩了刽子手一脚。 
 
2. I can't sleep 
2. 我睡不着。 
Said by: J. M. Barrie, author of Peter Pan 
出自: J. M. 巴里,彼得潘的作者。 
 
3. I should never have switched from Scotch to Martinis. 
3. 我永远不该把苏格兰威士忌换成马蒂尼酒。 
Said by: Humphrey Bogart 
出自:亨弗莱·鲍嘉 
 
4. I am about to — or I am going to — die: either expression is correct. 
4. 我马上就要——或者说我即将——死去了:这两种表达方式都是正确的。 
Said by: Dominique Bouhours, famous French grammarian 
出自: 多米尼克·鲍赫斯,法国著名文法学者 
 
5. I live! 
5. 我还活着! 
Said by: Roman Emperor, as he was being murdered by his own soldiers. 
出自: 罗马教皇,当时他被自己的士兵所杀。 
 
6. Dammit…Don't you dare ask God to help me. 
6. 该死的——你怎么不敢求上帝来帮帮我? 
Said by: Joan Crawford to her housekeeper who began to pray aloud. 
出自: 琼·克劳馥,当她的女管家开始大声祈祷上帝的时候,她如是说。 
 
7. I am perplexed. Satan Get Out 
7.我感到不知所措。撒旦逃走了。 
Said by: Aleister Crowley - famous occultist 
出自:亚历斯特·克劳利——著名神秘学者 
 
8. Now why did I do that? 
8. 那么我为什么那么做呢? 
Said by: General William Erskine, after he jumped from a window in Lisbon, Portugal in 1813. 
出自: 威廉·欧斯金,当他于1813年从葡萄牙里斯本的一个窗户跳下去之后。 
 
9. Hey, fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow's paper? ‘French Fries'! 
9. 嗨,伙计们!明天的报纸头条这样写怎样:“法式炸薯条”! 
Said by: James French, a convicted murderer, was sentenced to the electric chair. He shouted these words to members of the press who were to witness his execution. 
出自: 詹姆斯·弗兰彻,杀人犯,他被终身判决为上电椅死刑。他对亲见他受刑的媒体人员说出了这句话。(注“法式炸薯条”原文‘French Fries',此人也姓French,被判坐电椅,所以说自己被炸了。) 
 
10. Bugger Bognor. 
10. 该死的博格。 
Said by: King George V whose physician had suggested that he relax at his seaside palace in Bognor Regis. 
出自: 乔治四世,他的医师建议他在博格内吉斯(Bognor Regis)的海边宫殿休息。 
 
11. It's stopped. 
11. 它停下来了。 
Said by: Joseph Henry Green, upon checking his own pulse. 
出自:约瑟夫·亨利·格林,他摸了摸自己的脉搏。 
 
12. LSD, 100 micrograms I.M. 
12. LSD,100微克,肌肉注射 
Said by: Aldous Huxley (Author) to his wife. She obliged and he was injected twice before his death. 
出自:奥尔德斯·赫胥黎(作家)临终前要求太太为他注射LSD这种致幻剂。她照他的话做了,他在临终前被注射两次。 
 
13. You have won, O Galilean 
13. 你赢了,伽利略 
Said by: Emperor Julian, having attempted to reverse the official endorsement of Christianity by the Roman Empire. 
出自:朱利安皇帝,他试图颠覆罗马教皇对基督教的官方背书。 
 
14. No, you certainly can't. 
14. 不,你当然不能这样。 
Said by: John F. Kennedy in reply to Nellie Connally, wife of Governor John Connelly, commenting "You certainly can't say that the people of Dallas haven't given you a nice welcome, Mr. President." 
出自: 约翰· F. 肯尼迪回答州长约翰· 康奈利的夫人奈丽· 康奈利,她说到 “总统先生,你可不能说达拉斯人民不欢迎您”。 
 
15. I feel ill. Call the doctors. 
15. 我很难受。叫医生来。 
Said by: Mao Zedong (Chairman of China) 
出自:毛泽东(中国国家主席) 
 
16. Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here 
16. 明天,我将不在这里 
Said by: Nostradamus 
出自:斯特拉德姆斯 
 
17. Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you're fooling around! 
17. 快点吧,你们这些印第安杂种,你们在这晃荡的功夫,我都能杀10个人了! 
Said by: Carl Panzram, serial killer, shortly before he was executed by hanging. 
出自:卡尔· 潘兰,连环杀手,在他要上绞架之前这么说。 
 
18. Put out the bloody cigarette!! 
18. 掐掉那该死的烟头!! 
Said by: Saki, to a fellow officer while in a trench during World War One, for fear the smoke would give away their positions. He was then shot by a German sniper who had heard the remark. 
出自:萨奇,在一战中,此人在战壕中对其战友说了这句话,以免烟幕暴露了他们的位置。随后,一个听到他说话的德国狙击手射死了他。 
 
19. Please don't let me fall. 
19. 请不要让我掉下去。 
Said by: Mary Surratt, before being hanged for her part in the conspiracy to assassinate President Lincoln. She was the first woman executed by the United States federal government. 
出自:玛丽· 苏拉特,她因参与同谋刺杀林肯总统而被处以绞刑。她是美国联邦政府第一个被处死的女人。 
 
20. Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies. 
20. 现在,现在,我的好兄弟,我可没时间再树敌了。 
Said by: Voltaire when asked by a priest to renounce Satan. 
出自:伏尔泰,他临终前,一位牧师请他与撒旦断绝关系 |   
 
  
 |