问:如果病人或病人家属由于不理解你的工作,对你态度不好,你怎么办?
If the patients or their relatives do not understand your works, and so are unkind to you , what will you, what will you do?
答:首先,我会检查一下我自己是否有不足之处。如果有,我会向他们道歉;如果没有,我会耐心地向他们作解释工作,直到他们满意为止。
First, I will check whether I have done something wrong or improperly. If I find I am right, I will give an explanation patiently till they are satisfied.
问:如果他们故意找你麻烦,闹事,怎么办?
If they make trouble to you deliberately, what will you do?
答:首先,我不会跟他们吵,骂不还口,打不还手,而是耐心地解释。解释无效,我会向上级汇报。当然,我想新加坡是一个文明的国家,应该不会出现这种情况。
First, I will not quarrel with them, not scold back or strike back even if they scold wrongly.
问:你的爱好是什么?
What are your hobbies?
答:看电视,读报纸。
Watching TV and reading newspapers.
问:你以前在其他医院工作过吗?是干什么的?
Where did you work before you work in this hospital? And what is your job?
答:我毕业至今一直在启东市人民医院工作。做过儿科,妇科,产科,内科,外科等科室的护士。
I have been working in Qidong People’s Hospital since graduation from school. I worked as a nurse in several departments such as 儿科(pediatrics department), 妇科(gynecology department), 产科(obstetrics department), 内科(internal medicine department), 外科(surgical department)and other departments.
问:你在医院里月薪多少?
What’s your monthly salary in the hospital?
答:每月不含加班,人民币1000元左右。
About one thousand Renminbi yuan , not including overthime salary.
问:你家里有多少人?
How many people are there in your family?
答:三个人,丈夫,女儿和我。
Three people: my husband, my daughter, and me .
问:你来新加坡,你的父母同意吗?
You want to go to
答:同意的,而且非常支持。他们希望我多学技术,多挣钱。
Yes, they do. And they support me very much . They hope I can learn more technologies and make more money.
问:你来新加坡,你的父母谁来照顾?家里人想你,或你想家,你怎么人?
Who will take care of your parents if you go to
答:他们身体很健康,还能干活,即使有事,也有我许多的亲戚,像伯伯和伯母啦,表哥表姐等他们会帮忙的。
They are very healthy. They can work now. If something happens, many of my relatives, say ,my uncles, aunts, and cousins, can help them.
问:你结婚了吗?
Are you married or single?
答:没有/ 结婚了。
No./ Yes, I am married.
问:有没有男朋友?为什么现在还没有结婚?
Do you have boyfriend? Why have not you got married?
答:没有,我一直是单身。(或以前有过男朋友,但现在分手了,或有男朋友,但他也非常支持我出国锻炼。)
No, I am single./ I had a boyfriend, but now we were separated./ Yes, I have, and he also encourages me to work in
问:请谈一下你的医院好吗?
Can you tell me something about your hospital?
答,好的,它是一个全国二等甲级医院,是中国县级最高的级别,它还是世界卫生组织,联合国儿童基金会和中国卫生部命名的爱婴医院,它又是许多医科大学的教学医院。
O.K. It is a Class-two Grade-one hospital in
问:请问你们医院有哪些科室?
答:There are 传染病科(Infectious disease department), 结核病科(tuberculosis department),
妇科(gynecology department),产科(obstetrics department), 儿科(pediatrics department), 内科(internal medicine department), 外科(surgical department), 普通外科(general surgery department), 急救站(first-aid station), 眼科(ophihaimonogy department), 牙科(dental department), 耳鼻喉科(ENT department), 泌尿科(urology department), 皮肤科(dermatology department), 麻醉科(anesthesiology department),中医科(TCM department), 精神病科(psychiatry department), 骨科(orthopediacs department), 胸外科(cerebral surgery depart.) 脑外科(thoraeic surgery depart). 心脏内科(cardiology depart) 心脏外科(cardiology surgery depart), 神经内科(neurology depart),, 神经外科(neuro-surgery depart), 手术室(operation theater)等等and so on.
问:请摘下你的口罩和手套,可以吗?
Please take off your mask and gloves, OK ?Or Would you please take off your mask and gloves?
答:可以的。OK。