Todd:I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?
我现在想结帐。请给我账单,好吗?
Waiter:Sure. What's your room number, sir?
好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?
Todd:It's 8736. Here is my key card.
8736。这是我的门卡。
Waiter:A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.
请稍等。一共是6212元。含税。
Todd:Can I pay with traveler's check?
我可以用旅行支票支付吗?
Waiter:Sure. Can I have your passport, please?
当然可以,我可以看一下您的护照吗?
Todd:Here you are.
给你。
Waiter:Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?
谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?
Todd:Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly(adi:快乐的,高兴的 adv:很 vt:劝服哄) good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?
非常满意。房间很舒适,服务很周到。顺便问一下,你们可以把我的行李送到机场吗?
Waiter:Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?
当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班机?
Todd:Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.
第17号班机。我的行李需要在4点之前送到。
Waiter:Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.
没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。
Todd:Thank you.
谢谢。
大家觉得好的可以顶顶!作者: 白色天使 时间: 2010-11-25 11:20:01
The room is cozy and the service is jolly good.
房间很舒适,服务很周到。
学习了,以后会用得着,谢谢